Hadlow Down Community Centre Lottery Club
There are currently 109 tickets sold. There are still plenty more tickets available. To see what numbers are still available please visit this page
To download an Entry Form, click here
Various sections of the comittee are working on the following tasks:
Vitally important to justify grant funding and sustainable operation for the new hall. Bob Lake is working on this.
The current draft is incomplete as it includes no data with regard to build costs. These can be arrived at only when we have a design for the proposed building, have agreed on the materials to be used and method of construction. Currently Bob is working towards securing external funding through a Community Buildings Project Support Grant (amount of funding available between £5 – £40k (Locality is the national network of ambitious and enterprising community-led organisations, working together to help neighbourhoods thrive – funding is provided by the Department for Communities and Local Government. If successful, the funding will pay for the services of a design architect, quantity surveyor , planning consultant and other costs. Read more
Charity status now optained. Read more
With the assistance of the P.C. an application to W.D.C. for “Permitted Development” has already been submitted. Read more
The Lottery has been launched and entries are selling well! Results so far: Read more
Early days on this. Rachel Lewis will be reporting on possible sources in due course.
A number of events have been held recently. These include the Scottish Dancing and Swish Evening. We have recently received a donation of more than £14,000
, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vicky on 01825 830256
The latest lottery draw was held at the Hadlow Down Village Fayre on Saturday 17th July. The lucky winners were:
- First prize, ticket number 714 £109.00 – Carol Goeller-Mehl
- Second prize, ticket number 313 £81.75 – Janet Tourell
- Third prize, ticket number 133 £27.25 – Chris Greenwood
Don’t forget, all current numbers stay in for the next draw – even the winners!
The 9th draw took place at the Spring Market held at the Village Hall on Saturday 18th March. The lucky winners were:
- First prize, ticket No.14 £114 – June Vatcher
- Second prize, ticket No.281 £85.50 – Hadlow Down Summer Fayre
- Third prize, ticket No.14 £28.50 – Lisa Seprini
The 8th draw took place at the Christmas Market at the Village hall on 19th December 2016. The lucky winners were:
- First prize, ticket No.61 £120.00 – Rachel Lewes
- Second prize, ticket No.82 £90.00 – Hadlow Down Variety Club
- Third prize, ticket No.54 £30.00 – Rachel Boswell
The 7th draw took place at Summer Fayre on the 25th June 2016. The lucky winners were:
- First prize, ticket No.207 £117.00 – Paul James
- Second prize, ticket No.100 £87.75 – Paul Presler
- Third prize, ticket No.4 £29.25 – Janet Tourell
The 6th draw took place at the Spring Market on the 19th March 2016. The lucky winners were:
- First prize, ticket No.27 £139.00 – Gordon Buckland
- Second prize, ticket No.50 £104.25 – Ned Neill
- Third prize, ticket No.900 £34.75 – Nigel Harrison
The fifth draw took place on Saturday 21st November 2015. The winning numbers were:
- First prize, ticket No.40 £135.00
- Second prize, ticket No.91 £101.25
- Third prize, ticket No.306 £33.75
The fourth draw took place on June 20th 2015. The winners were:-
- First prize, ticket No.1 £125.00 – Paul Presler
- Second prize, ticket No.85 £93.75 – Janet Tourell
- Third prize, ticket No.84 £31.25 – William Le May
The third draw took place on the 10th January 2015. The winners were:-
- First prize £115.00 – Rachel Boswell
- Second prize £86.26 – Gill Terry
- Third prize £28.75 – Jeanette Boswell
The second draw took place on 8th September 2014. The winning numbers were:-
- First prize £117.00 – No.62
- Second prize £87.87 – No.840
- Third prize £29.25 – No.57
The first draw took place in June 2014. The winning numbers were:-
- First prize £100.00 – No.59
- Second prize £75.00 – No.3
- Third prize £25.00 – No.131
Why a Lottery Club? And at only £12 per year per number!!!
The Hadlow Down Community Centre Committee needs to raise funds to enable it to provide a new community centre for the parish. By joining the Lottery Club, you can make your contribution to the new Community Centre and ensure that Hadlow Down will have a suitable building to be used and valued by all the residents in our community for many years to come. The Hadlow Down Community Centre Lottery Club is a private lottery and is open to all Hadlow Down parishioners and the surrounding area, their family and friends.
Also you get the chance to win cash prizes 3 times a year!
Draws will be held in June at the Village Fayre, October at the Winterfest and in February at the TN22 Club. The prize money will be for 50% of the income for that 3rd of the year and this amount will be divided between 3 lucky winners (depending on the size of the membership at the time of the draw) and the number of lucky winners will be at the discretion of the Hadlow Down Community Committee.
The draw fund will be made up as follows:-
- if we have 100 members the income for a 3rd of the year (4 months) will be £400
- 50% will be used as the prize fund e.g. £200 split into three prizes, 50% will go to the HDCC Fund.
- The 1st prize will be £100
- The 2nd prize will be £75
- The 3rd prize will be £25
- You may buy more than one number but you will be asked to pay for 12 months in advance at £12 per number.
- The more people who buy a subscription – the higher the prize money!
Hadlow Down Community Centre Lottery Club – Rules
- The object of the Club is to raise funds for the Hadlow Down Community Centre.
- The Club will be supervised and administered by the Hadlow Down Community Centre Committee.
- The Club is open to all parishioners of Hadlow Down and the surrounding area, their family and friends.
- Members must be 16 or over.
- Members must fill in an application form (see above).
- Entry will be by subscription of £1 per month per number, paid in advance for a minimum period of twelve months (£12 per number per annum). Payment is preferably by cheque made payable to the Hadlow Down Community Centre or by cash or standing order.
- Members may have more than one number.
- The draw will be 3 times a year.
- Winners will be contacted personally and names will be posted on Hadlow Down website, in the Parish Magazine and on the Parish Council notice board situated in Main Road after each draw, the New Inn and outside St Mark’s School.
- The regular monthly prize fund will be 50% of the Income for that 4 month period— to begin with there will be a maximum of three prizes (and this will be reviewed by the Committee as the membership grows):-
- 1st prize = 50% of prize fund.
- 2nd prize = 37.5% of prize fund.
- 3rd prize = 12.5% of prize fund.
- Registers will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them. No information will be passed to or shared with a third party.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into Hadlow Down Community Centre Funds after 6 months.
Please inform us of any changes to your details by email
This lottery is fully licensed by Wealden District Council, registration number: LN/000012082
HADLOW DOWN COMMUNITY CENTRE is a charity and it has been entered onto the Register of Charities
with the Registered Charity Number 1158375